Friday, July 10, 2020

Update on life and reading goals

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you an update on everything since I haven't been posting too often. I just really haven't had the energy for one thing. I don't want force myself to post if I'm not into it because the posts will not be as good as I want them to be. But I did find something I wanted to talk about right now.
So my reading goal this year was 80 books. I'm already at 65 and I told myself if I ended up with 20 books ahead of schedule then to raise the goal. I have done this and I raised my goal to 105 books! I am very confident that I'll achieve that goal seeing as I'm 10 books ahead of schedule right now. I've been reading a lot of Jennifer L. Armentrout who has become my favorite author this year. 12 of her books such as From Ash and Blood, Dead List, Wait For You, Dark Elements series, etc. have been put on my favorites shelf. So this author has helped immensely with keeping me engaged in reading books. They are just so amazing that I finish them within a day or two depending on how busy I am. A great thing is I still have a ton of her books on my shelves to read and I can't wait for more. I still don't have all of her books, but that will have to wait, kinda unfortunately which leads me to my next topic, my life!
I don't think I've talked about myself too much on here as far as my personal life goes. But I'm married to a wonderful man and have 4 cats. We've been living in an apartment because it fit our budget, but now I'm starting to save up for a house! Hence why I must wait to get the other books by my favorite author. I'm very excited about this because I could potentially be moving back to an area where my bestest friends are! So, I'll be busy in the meantime selling some items off that we won't need to take with us. It'll definitely help get extra money that we can save and of course don't need to worry about lugging so many things with us. So, if I don't blog for awhile I apologize, but between working, family time, getting ready to move, and of course reading and reviewing books I won't have as much time and will likely be pretty tired. Thank you ahead of time for understanding and I will continue to post content when I am able!

No comments:

Post a Comment