Saturday, February 8, 2020

Disney Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast make-up

Hey everyone! I'm finally back with a new blog post. I know it has been a little while, but I had to tend to some other matters that really needed my attention. Speaking of, I'm getting married in about a month as some of you already know! It has been awhile since I got some really good make-up for myself. I figured this would be around the best time to do this! Usually, I go to CVS because it's close by and I get eyeliner there also, occasionally lipstick. The past few times I went there, my favorite eyeliner hasn't been in stock. Honestly, right now I can't even remember the name, I bought it a few times. Now it's not even at CVS anytime I go there to find it. Also, I recently got a red lipstick that looks more pink than red. Red lipsticks look great on me so I was disappointed when it showed up as pink. On Mercari I found a set of Lorac Beauty and the Beast limited edition lipsticks! The best part was that it did have a red while the rest of the colors were a nude shade. I don't like nude shades, but I decided to give this a try and go for something different. The lipsticks only cost me $32 and they are five limited edition ones that you can't find anymore unless you search Mercari or eBay. My favorite was definitely Red Rose which is obviously the red shade. I would recommend putting on a bit more than you think you need otherwise it might look pinkish. It gets a 4.8. Next I enjoyed Tres Chic which is a brown color. This surprised me because I'm not a fan of the color brown, but this shade looked good on me. It was a nice and smooth brown. This got 5.0 even though it's not my favorite it was an unexpectedly great color. The next one I enjoyed was Belle-ieve which was a rosy pink. It's cute and simple so it gets a 4.5 from me. Savior Faire would be next. For me it's a good nude color on my lips, but I don't like that it looks like the shade of a newborn. It just feels a bit weird. This one gets a 3.8. True Beauty was my least favorite because I didn't think it was all that beautiful. It looks like the colors pink and brown got into a fight and neither one could win. That's a 3.0 for me. Also, I think it would've been cool if one of the colors were gold. It would've really made the collection that much more special. Also, I loved the design of the lipstick cases. It makes you want them even more! Overall it gets a 4.0 from me.
Next, I went ahead and bought the Aladdin eyeliner from the MAC collection on eBay. It was $23, but again this is another limited edition item that you have to seek out. It is most definitely worth the price! I went all day with this eyeliner on which was almost twelve hours and it did not wear off. Also, I'm pretty sure it's waterproof! I did cry one day while wearing it (from stress) and it didn't run down my face. It was still there! This is my absolute favorite eyeliner ever! I am a huge fan of Aladdin and I'm saying this without being biased I promise! It really brought out the color in my eyes as well which is a huge plus from me. I've heard great things about MAC make-up anyway so I'm glad I went ahead with this purchase. I may try the A Whole New World lipstick next if I can find it for a reasonable price. The design of the eyeliner is perfect too! It matches princess Jasmine's peacock look from the live action film! It gets 5.0 from me for sure. I plan to use the MAC eyeliner and Red Rose lipstick for my wedding if I don't find anything better by then. Also, enjoy some pictures of the lipsticks and eyeliner! 







No comments:

Post a Comment